At the site of the present church, in the fourth century, was a church that was built by the Goths. However, according to sources, the first known church in Kopačevo was built in the XII century. After 1666th the church burned to the ground, and in the same place, between 1804. and 1808. year a new church was built. During the period of the Reformation in the sixteenth century, the population of Kopačevo among the first accepted a new study. Since then, Kopačevo is one of the cradles of Reformed Christianity in this region. The present appearance of the church is preserved since the year of the Hungarian Revolution in 1848th. During the Homeland War, the church suffered significant damage, and with the help of the Hungarian government was restored in 1999. year.
Kralja Zvonimira 10
T. +385 31 751 480
F. +385 31 751 480
Photography Copyright: Pavo Nikolić, Domagoj Blažević, Damir Rajle
Hrvatska turistička zajednica, Web zajednica Bilje